Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Doldrums

I just love a project that offers near instant gratification and the Doldrums Cowl by Laura Linneman (co-host of TheKnitGirllls video podcast) fit the bill nicely.

IMG_20120419_034628

It only took a couple of hours to knit & I'm actually looking forward to winter so I can wear it. I used two skeins of Mirasol Sulka, a bulky weight yarn that have been kicking around in the stash since March of 2008. I decided that I needed to find a quick project to kick-start my knitting mojo which stalled when I ran out of time to finish the scarf I was making for the March KAL.

While I was poking around trying to find a project, I discovered a couple of knitting books that need to go to a good home.

IMAG0690

IMAG0689

I  just don't see myself making any projects out of the books. So here is the deal, if you would like either book (or both), just leave a comment by April 25th letting me know which book(s) you are interested in. If there is more than one person that wants a book, I'll draw for a winner. If no one leaves a comment by April 25th, the books will be donated to the Books to Prisoners charity.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thinking of us! Kate and I would LOVE to have a book or two, surprise us, we'd probably end up reading both anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh the places I've been...