Thursday, May 3, 2007

I can't wait!

I just discovered Knit Picks and I was a little bit shocked at their yarn prices; who would have thought you could get a skein of lace weight yarn for $2.49? I restrained myself to ordering the color cards for the lace weights instead of buying several skeins of yarn despite the urge to go crazy! I did order 2 balls of DK weight yarn that was only $1.99 a ball but since the color is basic green and I like pretty much any shade of basic green I was willing to risk the possibility that the color I saw on the monitor is a little bit off from the actual color. I also downloaded a couple of free patterns for lace shawls. Now that I have the shawl made out of a bulky yarn, I would like to tackle making a lace shawl. I know that I will probably have problems with procrastinating when it comes time to block the shawl but, as always, I will forge ahead! Now I just have to wait patiently for my order to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh the places I've been...