Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wonderful weekend

I had a great time this weekend! I was lucky enough to visit with Brett, Denisa, baby Jesse, and Pete which was such a treat since I haven't seen any of them in close to 9 months. Baby Jesse is such a loving baby and he seems to have a very sweet, good-natured disposition. He is about 6 months old and is just as cute as he can be. I will have to say that Pete did not get to see me at my best as I was a tad sleepy on Saturday as I worked until 3:30am. The only downside to spending time with my friends is that it always makes me question why I stay in central Illinois instead of moving to back to Indiana! It is such a treat to have friends that you can just hang out with and have the best time with no need to do something the whole time you are visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh the places I've been...