Saturday, October 27, 2007

Goodies!!!

I thought today was going to be good because the McRib is back at McDonalds. It turns out that today is good because I got a rockin' package from my secret pal. It was a sock-themed package including some handmade socks in Socks that Rock (Sapphire colorway)light weight. The socks are really beautiful and I can't believe that a very nice stranger would go through all that work for me. Also included in the package was a needle roll to keep my DPNs in, stitch markers, a cute card, hand sanitizer, and a beautiful skein of Fleece Artist in the Seafoam colorway. Thank you secret pal.


Here is a close up of the socks:Here is proof that the sock fits. I know the angle isn't so great but this is my very first pair of hand-knit socks so I am still learning the best sock angles!

Here is the lovely yarn. Do you have any suggestions on a project for it?
Last but not least, here is the whole glorious package. Whose secret pal rocks? Mine does!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh the places I've been...