Friday, March 2, 2007

Mandatory

I have been watching "When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts" and I decided it should be mandatory viewing for the masses. There were so many things in the documentary that never made the news (or at least didn't make the news where I live)...I knew it was bad but I was fired up after watching. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

I got one of my "I heart books" swap letters yesterday and I am working on mine. It was really hard to narrow down my list of books to ten that are my "favorite." I love so many of my books for very different reasons so I tried to choose a wide variety of books. My final ten ended up being (in no particular order): The Eyre Affair; The Swiss Family Robinson; Knitting Rules!; It; Candy Freak; The Secret History; The Bridge to Terabithia; Ex Libris; New Jack; and Fahrenheit 451. I should get my "I heart books" swap letters mailed out tomorrow.

I haven't done much on the knitting front. I like to knit while I am watching TV or a movie so I don't feel like I am too much of a coach potato but I just couldn't knit while I was watching the documentary. I wanted to be able to devote all of my attention to it so I could retain as much of the information as possible. I hope everyone out in internet land is happy today...until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh the places I've been...