Monday, February 12, 2007

Clutter

I stumbled onto this wonderful idea while I was looking at Cast-On [a knitting podcast and website]. The project, Seven Things, is all about getting rid of the stuff that is cluttering up your home and passing it on to people who can use it. I have great intentions when it comes to getting rid of stuff...I bag it up and put it on my to do list. Sometimes, the bags of stuff even make it to the car but once in the car it takes a while before the stuff actually makes it to Goodwill. I am better about getting old books donated to the Books To Prisoners project but I still have more that I could donate. I just have way too much stuff! Maybe periodically reading a blog by someone who also suffers from too much stuff will supply me with the urge to actually get the items I want to donate to the proper place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh the places I've been...