Wednesday, February 7, 2007

One of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days when you go to work and it seems like everyone is in a bad mood? Well, today was one of those days. Co-workers were snapping at each other from the time they got to work until the time I left. (Sometimes it pays to be able to leave early!) Then, the youth were all in an uproar, arguing and yelling. Not the best night...of course, it is also far from the worst night I have ever had at work so I shouldn't complain too much. On a positive note, feel free to injure yourself or have a cardiac crisis while I am around. That's right, I am now officially first aid, adult CPR, and AED certified so let the chaos begin. Um...on second thought, no chaos! We are required to get certified every year so the last two nights, we have had training on shift at work. Enough complaining. Until next time, I hope that everyone is in good spirits and that grumpiness can not be contracted via blog reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh the places I've been...